“Let the Power of Smiles
enter the School Campus”
by using Design Thinking Practical Methodology
Special training course for schools to co-create happy schoool encironment. Happiness encourages active participation, motivating children to learn and grow in all aspects.
85% of Hong Kong teachers felt their job pressure was too high in a survey last year. Collaboration between schools, families, and communities positively impacts quality education and student learning. Post-pandemic, teachers, parents, and students can create a collaborative atmosphere where they can be their own “Chief Happiness Officer”.
Program Modules & Duration：
This program comprises 2 modules, totaling 6 hours.
Module 1: “Thinking in and out of the BOX” self-exploration workshop (3 hours)
Module 2: “Let the power of smiles enter the Campus” design thinking workshop (3 hours)
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Delivered by experienced trainers with expertise in design thinking and positive psychology.
- Coaching support to ensure that clients can apply the concepts and tools learned during the training programs effectively.
- Enhance self-awareness of happiness and break through limiting beliefs.
- Develop a happy teaching or learning action plan through design thinking.
- Rekindle the passion and motivation of education professionals for their work.
- Foster a sense of cohesion and belonging among school teachers and students.
- Inspire parents to collaborate with schools to create a happy learning environment.
- Education professionals, parents, and students